Warm foundation with golden yellow undertones for deep dark skin tones
paired with Dark 46 golden warm concealer for dark skin tones
Swipe, blend, and go with No Filter Stix. It conceals, corrects and perfects, for a flawless complexion in seconds. Its medium-buildable coverage instantly blurs pores, covers blemishes, and blends effortlessly, for a natural skin-like finish. Never cakey or drying, this stick glides on for the easiest application. Perfectly portable, take it on-the-go for mess-free touch ups anytime, anywhere.
Net Weight 9.5g (0.34oz)
Tips and Tricks:
1. Apply foundation stick directly to skin on top of your All Star Primer and/or moisturizer. Blend out with brush or sponge of your choice, we love the Flat Kabuki Brush or Stippling Brush.
2. Coverage: For fuller coverage, apply foundation with a denser brush, like the Flat Kabuki Brush. For lighter coverage, apply foundation with a fluffier brush, like the Stippling Brush or Small Duo Fiber Face Brush.
3. To cover blemishes and uneven skin tone, choose a shade that closely matches your skin.
4. To highlight, choose a shade that is 1-2 shades lighter than your skin.
5. To contour, choose a shade that is 1-2 shades deeper than your skin.
6. Set with No Filter Loose Setting Powder or No Filter Sheer Matte Pressed Powder for long lasting wear.
Instantly conceal, cover, correct and contour with this long wearing, full coverage natural matte concealer. The lightweight blendable formula applies smoothly and seamlessly covers dark circles, blemishes, redness and discoloration with one swipe. The 100% cruelty-free, vegan formula is made with soft blurring pigment technology delivers a flawless complexion that lasts all day.
Net Weight 4.0g (0.14oz)
TIPS:To cover blemishes and uneven skintone, choose a shade that closely matches your skin.
To brighten under eyes or highlight, choose a shade that is 1-2 shades lighter than your skin.
Blend with a sponge, brush, or finger tips, whatever you prefer! Set with No Filter Loose Setting Powder or No Filter Sheer Matte Pressed Powder.
Snap this to add us!
Your skin has pink, peachy pink, or red hues
Your skin has a balance of pink and yellow hues
Your skin has yellow, golden, or olive hues