Supply Chain Policy
Supply Chain Policy
ColourPop LLC (“ColourPop”) is committed to conducting business in a legal, ethical and responsible manner. We expect our suppliers and vendors to respect and adhere to the same business philosophy.
The California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010 (SB-657) requires retail sellers and manufacturers doing business in California to disclose their efforts to eradicate slavery and human trafficking in their direct supply chain. To address the requirements of this Act, ColourPop discloses the following:
- ColourPop shares with, and expects its direct product suppliers to adhere to and to implement, our Supplier’s Code of Conduct, which addresses working conditions for suppliers and specifically prohibits the use of involuntary or forced labor, human trafficking, child labor, and harassment and abuse.
- ColourPop has communicated and will continue to communicate our Supplier’s Code of Conduct requirements to its direct suppliers to ensure that materials incorporated into our products comply with all applicable laws regarding slavery and human trafficking.
- We do not currently engage in scheduled audits of our suppliers in this respect. However, we may audit, or use a third-party audit, for any suppliers we determine to be at significant risk of violating our Supplier’s Code of Conduct.
- If we suspect a supplier is involved in these activities, we will conduct an inquiry. If a potential violation of human rights is identified, ColourPop will promptly address the issue with the supplier, and set expectations for how the situation is to be addressed. If a non-compliance issue is not resolved in a timely manner, then ColourPop will re-evaluate its business relationship with the supplier, up to and including termination of the business relationship.
- ColourPop maintains internal accountability standards and procedures for employees and contractors who fail to meet our standards.
- ColourPop provides training to ensure that our employees with direct responsibility for product supply chain management are knowledgeable and aware of the issues and concerns surrounding the supply chain, including mitigating the risk of human trafficking and slavery.
If you believe you have information about a supplier, vendor, or other entity ColourPop has a relationship with who is in violation of this policy, please do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com. ColourPop treats these reports as confidential and will not disclose the source of information unless legally required to do so.